Would you like to benefit from a “Winning Mindset” from 30 years of Motorsports experience at teams such as McLaren, DS TECHEETAH Formula E, Arrows Grand Prix, Lola Cars and Super Aguri Formula 1 team?
Mark is available for speaking events in private company events and public conferences. Mark will discuss disruptive innovation, using principles developed in Formula One, Formula E and autonomous vehicles to provide real-world examples and concepts developed over 30 years of working in the motorsports industry. Mark often gives bespoke presentations to universities looking to learn more about motorsports, predominantly focussed on Formula Student and Formula SAE.
Customers love our presentations
“Participants at the Oxford Healthcare Leadership Programme offered by the Said Business School have found Mark Preston’s insights of enormous value. His reflective and engaging style transforms the lessons learnt over a lifetime as a leader in elite motor racing into practical frameworks and advice applicable to any high performance environment”
Associate Dean for Executive Education and Senior Fellow in Management Practice, Said Business School, University of Oxford
Mark gave us an inspired presentation on his career, business endeavours and challenges and with a highlight on his success most recently at DS TECHEETAH. We appreciated very much his honest and transparent insights on the managerial and leadership elements behind his successes, as well as equally his learnings from the challenges along the way. There are incredible learnings for us to take away from his presentation and Q&A as managers, for which we are very appreciative. I would highly recommend also that other Divisions in TotalEnergies consider having Mark present to them in similar forums and seminars.
Exploration & Production
Senior VP Exploration
Mark can also be booked through Champions Public Speaking.
Past Events and Podcasts
- Motormouth – Mark Preston Ep 130
- PJ Tips – Podcast
- Airspeeder – Future Thoughts: DS TECHEETAH’s Mark Preston on Pioneering and Winning in the Electric Motorsport World – click here
- PitLaneNews interview – click here
- The Monkey Seat Podcast – Ep 36
- Internal Masterclass for Animal Dynamics – click here
- Episode 8 – Mark Preston, Team Principle at Formula E team DS TECHEETAH shares his Passion – https://youtu.be/Xx5gLWjrLAE
- The Rise of TECHEETAH in Formula E – podcast
- Oxford Platinum Lectures 2020
- Credit Suisse Paris Auto Show Investor Conference – 2018
- Mines and Money – London 2018
- Lisbon Mobi Summit 2018
- Shell Eco Marathon
- Racetech 2015 Symposium
- Intelligent Mobility Technology – Silverstone, 1st July 2015
- “All I want for Christmas” – The Race – Article
- “If I ran F1” – The Paddock Magazine